Monday, September 30, 2013

Beaver

Someone has stolen my sweet, adorable little boy and replaced him with a beaver.

A few weeks ago, I came home from work and Dad asked me, "Would you like to see what your son, the beaver, did today?"

There was a spot on your crib where you had taken off the finish.  Daddy wrapped a sheet around the spot and we were ok for a few weeks.  Then I noticed spots on the opposite side and on the front of your crib.  So we went to the fabric store, bought some fleece, and I made some crib protectors for the rails.

Your Mama is not a crafty person, Wombat.  Crafts and I don't get along.  Give me a computer and I can digitally craft like a boss.  Actual crafting...no.  Anyway, two of the protectors came out fairly good.  The third, well it was kind of a mess.  It's too long.  I tied it on anyway and hoped for the best.  Judging by what I found the other day, I need to remake the protector.

The beaver strikes again!
The good news is tooth #7 is already poking through your bottom gum and I think I see the beginnings of #8 on the other side.

We love you, Little Beaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment