Sunday, September 29, 2013

NC Bucket List

Growing up, Daddy and I were lucky enough to be exposed to a lot of really cool experiences.  European adventures, World Cup games, multiple museum and zoo trips...we were truly blessed.  We want you to see and experience as much as possible, Wombat.  We have made no secret of the fact that we do not plan on living in North Carolina forever.  I'm sure it is a wonderful state and there are a lot of beautiful places that we have seen, however, this is not the kind of place we want to raise our son.

Therefore, I've been compiling a North Carolina Bucket List.  It's a list of attractions/activities I would like to do as a family before we move (in no particular order).  We may not get to them all, but it will be fun to try!

The Wombat's North Carolina Bucket List

  1. North Carolina Zoo (Asheboro)
  2. NC Aquariums (Fort Fisher, Pine Knoll Shores, Roanoke Island, and Jennette's Pier)
  3. Marbles (Raleigh)
  4. North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences (Raleigh)
  5. SciWorks (Winston-Salem)
  6. Greensboro Science Center (Greensboro)
  7. The Biltmore (Asheville)
  8. Apple picking in the mountains (Asheville area)
  9. Children's Museum and Science Center (Rocky Mount)
  10. Discovery Place (Charlotte)
  11. Port Discover (Elizabeth City)
  12. USS North Carolina (Wilmington)
  13. Shackleford Island (Beaufort)
  14. NC Lighthouses (Outer Banks)
  15. ...Camp?  But in cabins, not tents!  Mama doesn't camp in tents.

No comments:

Post a Comment