Of course, it took a while to get our food so we fed you first. You slurped up your fruit and grain breakfast pouch and I was forced to start doling out the puffs one puff at a time. Silly Mommy forgot to pack extra puffs. You had a ball watching and talking to all the people passing by.
![]() |
| Mama! You brought all these people here to entertain me?! You shouldn't have! |
Once you finished your pineapple, I figured I would give you a small taste of the cheese grits. I put a tiny bit on a spoon and put it in your mouth. Oh. my. word. I have never seen a food come back out of your mouth so fast. You started gagging and spitting and blowing raspberries to get that awful stuff out of your mouth. You were so unimpressed. Daddy and I were giggling hysterically the whole time (we're no help).
You are your father's son, Little Man.

No comments:
Post a Comment