This afternoon, when I got home from work, we went to the pumpkin patch. It wasn't a big pumpkin patch, but since you're so little, we figured a big pumpkin patch with lots of people wasn't a good idea. This one was perfect. Not crowded, low key, and just big enough to keep you busy.
 |
| We're off to the pumpkin patch! (We had to wake you up to go...it took you a minute to wake up.) |
 |
| First, we took a tractor ride to the pumpkin patch. |
 |
| We saw cows and chickens during our ride. You loved watching them. |
 |
| Hey Mom, what's this thing? |
 |
| Ooo...I like these. |
 |
| PUMPKINS!!! |
 |
| I want this one....and this one. |
 |
| So...you say I can choose any of these? Decisions, decisions... |
 |
| Hey! This pumpkin is my size! I bet I could eat it. |
 |
| Time to go already, Dad? Five more minutes? Please? |
There was a lot for you to take in, Wombat. But we all had a good time. You enjoyed playing in the dirt, licking the pumpkins, and watching the other kids running around. We left with three pumpkins: a Daddy pumpkin, a Mommy pumpkin, and a Baby pumpkin!
Daddy and I look forward to starting all kinds of new traditions with you. This is just the first of many.
Tomorrow, we carve our pumpkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment