Favorite activity: Pulling off your socks. Good grief, child! We go in to get you after your nap and your feet are bare. I went to clean up your room the other day and I found 6 pairs (!!!) of socks UNDER your bed.
Milestones: Baby's first cold. :( We spent one very sad weekend getting you well. Luckily, you seemed to bounce back quickly. Mama, however, needed a z-pack. You're worth it though, buddy.
Words: You say, "Hi!," "Peas," (please) "kitty", "me-me," (Mickey), "baby," "Mama," and "Daddy."
Worst Moment: You cried through your entire 1 year well check. We really have no idea why. Dad thinks it was a combination of lack of food, nap time, and leaving toys before you wanted. I'm worried you're afraid of the doctor. You've been to the doctor once a month for the past three months and each time you got a shot (flu shots, sorry). Add to that a bunch of shots that make me very scared and it was a very hard morning.
Eating: You are eating just about anything and everything we'll give you. We're phasing out the prepackaged Gerber meals and you're eating what we're eating. So far, you seem to love it.
Favorite Food: You love your vegetables. Peas, green beans, carrots, you name it, you love it. Pass the veggies, please!
| Mmm...felt is tasty. |
Teeth: We know you're getting your two bottom molars and a tooth in the front. You've been pretty miserable this month. I'm sorry buddy. It will be over soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment