Weight: 10.4 pounds
Height: 23 inches
Favorite activity: Eating or sleeping...though you get a kick out of watching the ceiling fan.
Honorable mentions: Staring with rapt attention at the ceiling fan.
Least favorite activity: Burping, Lord how you hate it when we take the food away.
Words: none
Sleep: 2-3 hours at a time with increased wakefulness during the day
Best Moment: Taking you to the faculty Christmas party where you were ooo'd and ahhh'd over appropriately.
Worst Moment: The night you wailed (not cried, the angry scream that you do when you're ticked) for 2 hours.
Eating: You are thriving on formula and while me not being able to breastfeed you breaks my heart every day, it's getting a little easier. A lot because I've put away/gotten rid of any and all reminders of how my body let us both down. I know it's not the best way of coping, but right now, I just need those things to go away.
You take about 2 ounces at every feeding. Sometimes, though, I swear you have a hollow leg because you'll do two or three 2 ounce bottles in two or three hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment