Even though you've only been here two and a half weeks, Little One, you keep us laughing constantly. For example:
- One morning, I asked you if you were hungry and wanted a bottle. As soon as I said bottle, your eyes lit up and you made what I can only call your "Oooo" face. Your mouth made this perfect O.
- While in the hospital, I was burping you. You were almost asleep when you let out the loudest belch I've ever heard (not just from a baby). It scared me so badly, I almost dropped you!
- Even though we know your smiles are gas related, you smile at the funniest times. Last night, Daddy was up for your 2 hour dance party from 3 - 5, and he tried to give you a bottle. You locked your lips together and grinned an evil grin. Tired as we were, we had to laugh. You stinker.
- One evening, I decided you needed some diaper rash cream on your bum. Well, it must have been cold because as soon as it touched your bum your teeth started to chatter. Such the little drama king.
- It's no secret that Daddy needs more sleep than Mommy. However, Daddy has been helping out on everything since you were born. He doesn't want to miss a minute of your activity. I knew Daddy needed some sleep one night though. You started to cry so I got out of bed to make your bottle. Daddy sat up as I walked to the bathroom. You fussed while I got your bottle ready. When I came out and started to feed you, I looked over and Daddy was still sitting up on his side of the bed. Only now, he was burping and shushing his pillow. Oh, how I giggled at that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment