Thursday, April 4, 2013

Things I've Learned...

Things I've learned this week while sleeping in the same room as my son:

  1. You must have some trippy dreams. Case in point, Daddy just went in to check on you and you had your arms above your head whilst wiggling your butt. Last night, I looked over and I saw your feet peeking out from the top of the pack and play. Evidently, you're starring on Soul Train and didn't tell us.
  2. You wiggle as much as Mommy. I now know what Daddy means when he says it's like sleeping beside an egg beater.
  3. Whoever decided the mattress pad of a pack and play should be made from noisy, swishy pant material made a horrible decision. Easy clean up, yes. CONSTANT NOISE, also yes.
  4. Daddy says we do the exact same moves in our sleep. Seeing as he has no photographical evidence, I am skeptical.
  5.  God bless the pack and play sheet, swishy noise no more!
  6.  I find myself just watching you sleep...then I realize I couldn't sleep with someone staring at me so I stop being a creeper and go to bed.
  7. You're a side sleeper...just like Daddy.
  8.  You drool in your sleep...just like Mommy, well, nevermind.
Feet propped up on the side of your pack and play.
Five minutes later...complete 180.

No comments:

Post a Comment