Dear Wombat,
You're growing and changing so quickly! It seems like you are learning something new every day. You love your Cookie Monster stuffed animal and your Mickey cuddle blanket.
Last night, you did something amazing. You slept! 8 hours! In a row! I was startled awake at 4AM by the realization that I hadn't heard you cry since I fell asleep. I immediately woke up your daddy and asked him if he had gotten up with you without telling me. No, he hadn't.
"IS HE BREATHING!?" I almost shouted.
Daddy, being the great daddy that he is, got up and tiptoed around the bed to check on you. Halfway there, the floor creaked and your arms started flailing, We took that to mean you were just fine. Daddy crawled back into bed and we fell back asleep (well, Daddy did...I like to worry so I watched you sleep a while).
At 6 o'clock I couldn't stand it anymore so I picked you up, changed your diaper, and gave you a bottle. You were the happiest, silliest baby.
You're such a ham, little Cheeseball. We love you!
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment