Saturday, November 17, 2012

Week 40

Dear Wombat,

Duuuuude...  It would appear that you have gotten your Mama's stubborn genes.  Let me just say, I am already looking forward to your teenage years.

Let's have a little heart to heart, buddy.  First, you are such a good boy.  Mama asked you to wait until the 17th and you have!  (Daddy confessed weeks ago that he thought you were coming early...ha!  Mama is always right.  Write that down.)

Now that we've made it to our personal goal, I think it's time to start seriously thinking about coming out.  Oh, I know you're thinking.  If the last week is any indication, you've got something going on in there.  However, there is still no indication that you're planning to join the party in the near future.  I know I told you all the cool kids are late, and they are, but there is a limit to how late, bud.

All your grandparents are here (or will be in a few hours) and everyone is pretty much sitting around waiting for you.  We're all trying to be patient, but some of us are better at it than others.  Speaking of patience, hopefully, you have your Daddy's patience because Mama can't afford to give away the tiny amount of patience I've gathered over the years.  

So, maybe one more cookie and then you'll come out and play?  We'd really like to have a birthday party...I hear they have cake at parties.  Cake is like a cookie!

Ollie, ollie, oxen free!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment