As soon as you learned to walk, you became infatuated with doors. You especially loved slamming doors. After a couple close calls, I found door guards. Best. Invention. Ever!
We received an Oogaa bowl and a placemat in your Citrus Lane boxes. They are another favorite. They're dishwasher safe, fit easily in your diaper bag, and clean up easily. We don't have a divided plate, but they look awesome, too. I just wish we had more Oogaa stuff.
You have always loved bath time, but adding crayons and coloring has made you love it even more. I've been looking at bathtub markers...but I hate markers so I've resisted so far.
These books are awesome for a book eater like you. We give them to you in the car so you can read and we don't have to worry about you eating a book. (Don't ask us how we know that you will eat the book you are reading as we're driving.)
Kitchen Helper
I saw these kitchen helpers online and knew I had to have one. Luckily, you have a very handy Grandad and he made you one. It's super cool! You can stand right up at the counter with me and we can cook and do all kinds of stuff together.
Nüby No Spill Straw Cups...heck, Nüby anything.
We tried all kinds of cups when we were transitioning you from a bottle to a sippy cup and from a sippy cup to a cup with a straw. Nuby brand has been the winner both times.
http://www.amazon.com/Nuby-Count-Handle-Spill-Colors/dp/B00792RG1S/ref=sr_1_17?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1412381470&sr=1-17&keywords=Nuby
http://www.amazon.com/Nuby-Flip-Straw-Ounce-2-Count/dp/B008B9166Y/ref=sr_1_9?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1412381560&sr=1-9&keywords=Nuby+straw

No comments:
Post a Comment