Favorite Activity: You love letters. You can consistently identify P, D, T, V, C, E, O, B, and N. You love any of your toys that have letters on them. You will spend a significant amount of time playing with your letter blocks and your letter magnets. Often, you point to letters/words when you want me to read them. This happens at home and in public. You love letters and books and learning...that makes my Mama heart happy.
Honorable Mentions: You also love your cars/trucks. You make car noises and roll them along any reasonably flat surface you can find (including Mama).
Least Favorite Activity: Diaper changes are still at the bottom of your list, but I'll add diaper changes in public bathrooms as your least favorite activity. We usually avoid changes in public bathrooms because you get so upset. However, when we travel it can't be avoided. I will say you don't scream like you do when we have to leave a place/activity before you're ready. No, you just cry pathetically until it's over. It breaks my heart.
Milestones: Houston, we have a climber! And can I mention the letter identification again!? Your intelligence constantly amazes and terrifies me. You are going to keep Daddy and I on our toes. We also got our first iPads this month. You're already working them like a pro. You see how to do something once and that's it. You've got it.
New Activity: Climbing. Sigh.
Words: You're beginning to put two word phrases together. My favorite is, "Oh dear!"
Signs: You haven't learned any new signs (mainly because we haven't taught you any new ones), but you're putting signs together with words which is adorable. You often sign "more" and say eat when you want more to eat. Oh! I think you're picking up "bath," after I signed it to you a few times.
Sleep: Generally, you continue to be a good sleeper. Your naps range anywhere from 45 minutes ( which makes for a very long day) to 3 hours (generally when you're sick or catching up on sleep). Two hours seems to be your standard nap length.
Best Moment: You have started giving spontaneous kisses to me. I must admit, while they're a bit drooly, I love them. Wombat kisses are wonderful!
| Hey, Mom! Look, someone left something in here... |
Worst Moment: You have been sick with a stomach bug twice this month. I can handle getting thrown up on, but when you are so sick and lethargic, it breaks my heart.
![]() |
| Left: Pre-illness, Right: During illness The eyes break my heart... |
Eating: You usually love to eat. Sometimes you display picky toddler tendencies (eh hem, broccoli), but for the most part, you are a good eater.
Teeth: I think you have one more tooth (which is coming in now) and your two year molars left. Hooray! Almost done!




No comments:
Post a Comment