Monday, February 3, 2014

Independent

Every once and a while, you will cry in the middle of the night.  Generally, it isn't anything bad.  You just lost your bink.  So Daddy and I will crawl out of our nice warm bed, tiptoe into your room, and give you back your binky.

Tonight, you took it a step further.  You woke up and realized your bink had fallen out of your mouth.  You cried your "Guys, I need my binky back" cry so I got out of bed and tiptoed into your room to give it to you before you completely woke up and we had another 2 hour Super Bowl party like last night.  I patted your mattress and found a binky.  Before I could put it in your mouth, you shifted, pulled a binky from behind your head, and popped it in your mouth.

You rarely sleep on your back, so when I saw you soundly sleeping with your arms resting behind your head, I had to take a picture.  When you grow up, don't judge me for my night vision pictures of you sleeping.  You're adorable...I want to savor that while you'll let me.
Have you and Daddy been watching David Copperfield while I'm a work?  You'll be completely independent before we know it...hopefully sans binky.

No comments:

Post a Comment