Least favorite activity: Lord, it's like wrestling a rabid wolverine when we change your diaper. I swear, we're going as fast as we can. Wiggling just makes it take longer!
Milestones: Let's see...pulling up, standing, starting to cruise, less falling and bonking your head, waving...you're just racking up the milestones, bud.
Words: We're getting a lot of "ba, ba, ba, ba" lately. When you're really upset, sometimes it sounds like you're saying "ma ma ma ma" but I'm not sure.
Sleep: Your sleep has gone completely off the rails. You go to sleep pretty well, but you wake up at least once a night. This month, we're going to get you back to putting yourself to sleep and maybe, hopefully we're going to get rid of the bink. Mama has high hopes for month 9.
![]() |
| One day, Daddy came to get you up from your nap and this is what he found. Oh dear. |
Worst Moment: Taking our second 10 hour (one way) car trip really stunk. It was great to see Grandma and Grandpa, but two days in a car stinks. Luckily, you handled this second trip like a champ. I think you've gotten the hang of long car rides. You don't *like* them, but you cope better. Plus, I'm learning your signs. When you're hungry, you start pushing and kicking all your toys away from you. I also have learned that you have about a half hour whining session before you fall sound asleep.
![]() |
| The best part of the driving...when you sleep. |
Eating: You love eating! We're eating solids for breakfast (oatmeal and fruit) and dinner (fruit, veggies, and puffs). We're planning to start some lunch solids soon too. You're a growing boy!
Teeth: Almost 4! Your top right tooth has completely cut through and the top left is just starting to cut through. I can't wait to get a break from this teething. Poor kiddo, your toofers bother you a lot some days.
| Yum! BEETS! |





No comments:
Post a Comment