My worst fears have come true...you're a morning person. Most days, you sleep until around 8. However, sometimes you get up early and you're awake when I leave. I love those days and I loathe those days. I loathe them because it is
so much easier to leave you in the morning when you're asleep. I sneak around the house when I'm getting ready so that I don't wake you or Daddy up. The mornings you're up early are tough. I come back three or four times to kiss you "one more time." I love those days because you're smiley and snuggly and giggly in the mornings. You're so happy it's impossible to be upset about the sleep we're missing.
Yesterday morning, you woke up before I had to leave for school. Daddy got up, did a couple things before you were
really awake (a.k.a. crying), and I came in to pick you up. You were taking your time waking up and when you saw me standing over you, your face lit up and the biggest smile spread across your face. And my heart melted. I wanted to freeze time. Those are the moments I try to catch on camera...but never do. I either miss it because I can't find the camera (or have to run and get it) or by some miracle, I do have the camera and as soon as you see it you stop. You're such a stinker.
 |
| I hope we never forget these special times together as a family. |
For now, I write them here so someday I'll have them to reread in the future. I can't wait to see what you do next, Little One.
No comments:
Post a Comment